So, it's the February holiday and this last half term has been awful.
My last blog post was all 'New Year's Resolution', be positive, take a stand type stuff. Instead, I feel I've been worked into the ground.
Now I'm mostly sad.
Some of this is down to difficult home & health stuff, but school's just been grim. I don't feel a part of my department. I don't feel like a valued member of school. I do feel as though I have a target on my back.
So, at the moment, I'm toying with a few ideas:
1) Do I change schools?
2) Do I change professions?
3) Do I stay where I am and just keep my head down?
4) Do I make a fuss?
With all this in mind, I'm also considering completing my Masters. It'd be a research/pedagogy based project, which requires me to be in a suitable school. The school I'm in now is suitable, but if I sign up for the Masters, I'll be signing up for 3-4 more years in the same school.
So choices to be made and fairly soon.
And I'm still not writing!
No comments:
Post a Comment